Sunday, September 21, 2008

Engagement




Darren and I got engaged on August 21st, 2008! We knew we were getting married and we were just waiting on the ring. My mom had told me I needed to go to the Distribution Center by the temple to go get measured for my temple dress. I thought it was a little weird but decided she knew more than I did and drove down there to get measured. When I walked in and told the woman at the counter that I needed to be measured for my temple dress, she looked at me like I had lost my mind. Right after that I felt someone grab me from behind. It was Darren! He took me behind the temple by the fountain and got down on one knee. It was so precious and the ring is beautiful! So as it turned out, Darren and my mom had completely lied about the whole temple dress thing. I should have known!

5 comments:

Jake & Candice Root said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you two! Now I finally have a face to put with a name! Congrats and we love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog though candices. This blogging thing is fun but I hope you are better at updating than Candice and Shea. If you want to e mail me your e mial I can give you access to mine. Dotado143@msn.com. Love you

Shea said...

i love you. im excited for you and for the big day

Linzie said...

Whit!!!!!! I am so happy for you, and he is a cuttie!!!! I wish I could be there when you get married, take lots of pics. This no flying stuff is for the birds!!! Love ya, Linz

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

fun that u have a blog now!! one more week!! we're so excited for u guys!