Friday, November 28, 2008

Love and Marriage




-- Married life so far has been SO fun! We have played so much, probably too much. These are just a few pictures so far....We have gone to Salt Lake City/Provo twice since we have been married! It has been so fun to see friends when we go there! Parker and Brittney have been so good to let us stay at their apartment. We love them! I always love going out of town. I love getting tons of treats at the gas station and putting on some good tunes.
--Another good time we have had together was when Darren's mission president and his wife came into town. They invited us to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so good to see and learn how Darren was as a missionary. I am so happy of all of his hard work and it was obvious from his mission president that Darren was an outstanding missionary. He loved his mission so much!
--For the past couple weeks I have been bugging Darren about getting me a dog for Christmas. The problem is that we can't get a dog because our apartment complex charges us $200 more a month and we are moving for the summer. With that being said, Darren suggested that we invite Mattie (Zane and Sloan's dog) over for a sleepover. So we did and it was a lot of fun! Life has been good to us!

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Whit- Congrats! I am so happy for you~ Ashton is the only one left.. or mayeb she is already married and I am way out of the loop! How is Kenzie doing?