
So I haven't updated my blog in awhile so I decided I would fill you in. Darren and I have been married almost 5 months now! It is so crazy! I have been working at Wells Fargo and Darren has been working two jobs. He modifies loans and sells alarms. Everything has been going great for us. We hung out with Gabe and Jillian over Presidents Day weekend and we went bowling. It was way fun to see them since Jillian lives in Denver. We also spent a lot of time with my twin sis Ashton and her boyfriend Jon over Presidents Day. I was so nice to go out to other couples. We watched Zane and Sloan's dog Mattie this past weekend. We love him! We watched Air Bud the other night and Mattie LOVED it. He sat right up next to the lap top and watched it sooo close. He loved the dog in the movie. He is so sweet and such an angel boy.
1 comment:
Thank you so much whit and Dar for watching mattie.... you guys are the best....
Mattie is cute watching his movie... Gavie missed him alot... when you brought him back to the car we drove off and he got sooooooooooo excited and pet him the whole drive home...
thanks again guys
love ya
Post a Comment