--Everyone (minus Darren and Zane because they were going back for seconds haha) after eating.
--The boys playing some basketball after Thanksgiving dinner.--I feel really bad for not taking many pictures over Thanksgiving break! But, we had such a great holiday. This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. There was about 22 of us. It was quite a large turn out but it was so much fun. We ate probably the best turkey we have ever had and then Darren and the boys played some basketball and all the girls just hung out and chatted. After that, we all went to see the movie Blindside. Excellent movie! One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Thanksgiving this year was a success. We are so very grateful this year. We have been blessed with eachother, our families, friends, health, and our jobs!
--It was so nice to have my sister Ashton in town for Thanksgiving. I missed her and I am so happy that she is now engaged and soon to join the married club! Haha. I always love hanging out with the fam.
--We were also so excited to find out that Colby and Anna moved back to Vegas! That was very exciting to hang out with them. We missed them while they were living up in Logan.
--Darren and I have a couple new favorite games that we have played A LOT together over the past month and I would suggest anyone to invest in them. Clue, Streetfighter, Settlers and The Game of Life. As silly as it sounds, we actually like playing games together rather than watching movies all of the time. It gets us communicating and it can be very entertaining!
3 comments:
I love you games girl...and I love my bg!
you are so cute and I love you
Whit!!! Please tell me that when you say settlers you mean settlers of cattan!!!!!
Post a Comment