1. THE BACHELORETTE started!!! Loved every single second of it. I don't care who you are, you know you think it is super entertaining. Even Darren can sit through the show and even gives a little commentary and cracks a few jokes. Ali was not a favorite of mine on the show last season. I mean, I didn't dislike her but I didn't love her. But I am loving her now. She was so nervous last night and laughed at everything. There were some good picks and definitely some crazies. But that is the beauty of the show.



2. Lana had me over for dinner last night. We made chicken wraps and they were DELISH. Let me just fill you in on the recipe:
-1 flour tortilla
-2 chicken tender loins shredded (marinated if you want)
-a little bit of pesto sauce
-a little bit of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (the one that you make from the package) or mustard
-a few cucumbers
-a few tomato slices
-avocado slices
-and whatever else you want to throw in!
It may sound like a weird combo but they were SO GOOD. We paired it with a veggie salad and pita chips with hummus (Lana is a lot healthier than me, she planned the meal haha). Very yummy!
Welp, that is about it. Talk to you later!
3 comments:
i'm making those tomorrow night for dinner! ive already got all the stuff...and cool how you didn't mention that you get to see me in 3 days!!!
Go ROBERTO!!!!!
-Scott
Scott-you need to be WORKING not BLOGGING!!
Whit-i love you and your posts! those wraps sound delish!!
Post a Comment