1. I FINALLY changed my last name to Young after 1 year and 7 months! (That was pretty exciting)
2. I bought my flights to go visit my little hunnie bear (thanks mom and dad for letting me use your air miles and then pay you only half of what I would have paid on priceline. You rock!).
3. I registered and added into all of my summer classes and I met with my counselor (who wasn't too helpful) to get the ball rolling so that I can finish up school.
4. I had dinner with Erin and had so much fun! She is going to teach me how to paint my desk like they do on HGTV. Can't wait!
5. I watched the movie "The Secret" because Darren commanded (I am not kidding you, he insisted that I run to the nearest store and buy it immediately) that I buy it. Good movie. I dug it.
6. I was able to stop by my in-law's house and visit with them for a bit. Love them.
7. Watched 27 Dresses with Lana and got lunch with Shea.
8. I am about to leave to get my hair done, finally!
9. Paid all of the bills for the month.
10.Made s'mores with my family for FHE. Here are some pictures!
2 comments:
i love grams and gramps. and why is hads the tannest human being on earth?? cutie pie pics. wish i was there.
I love your fam and your fire pit. I would love a smore right now. it would go great with my dc. Good for you girl, go on and finish school so I can hold your baby all day
Post a Comment