Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July/Dad & Zane's B-Day Celebrations!

I love my family so much. We just chilled outside and watched the insanely professional looking fireworks that one of the neighbors had. Seriously they looked like they were the ones from the strip.
Me and Sloany with our Sparklers (thanks again for letting me steal your pictures!)
I am in another land but this is us lighting up our Sparklers. Gav and Reese loved the Sparklers. Reese wasn't even scared to hold them.
I love my Grams so much it hurts.
They were hilarious. Gav is so BOY and Reese can totally hold her own. She is going to be one tough cookie.
Dinner time was scrumptious as always.
Funny story...So, Zane HATES the movie Avatar. He thinks that it is anit military and anti America so the Cromptons decided to buy him this shirt for his birthday. Pretty funny. Zane, Avatar isn't that bad...just sit back and enjoy and good Coke and popcorn!
Just chowing down. Weird to see me from the backside. My hair getting long for once in my life!
The birthday boys and Gavin. I love this holiday. I missed Darren and I know he would have had so much fun if he would have been there. Happy Happy Birthday Dad and Zaner!

3 comments:

sloan said...

fun times..LOVE YOUR HAIR.. missed all the girlies though....... love ya....

The Andersons said...

love your hair in the middle gurl!!! missed you guys this weekend. GO AMERICA!!!!

Chelsea Blair said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I really like your hair long! It looks so pretty! HAHA that Zane got an Avatar shirt! He and Ammon can go burn it together!