
In the waiting area before the show started.

On Saturday night the Villas invited me to go Wheel of Fortune with them. They got free VIP tickets to the filming of 2 episodes here in Vegas. They won't be airing until 12/30 and 12/31. New Years in Vegas for Wheel of Fortune! I am so glad that they invited me. I was having a rough week and it really did make me feel better. It was so cool to see how TV shows are filmed and to see Pat and Vanna. Vanna is so skinny and has such cute dresses. Loved WOF! Thanks Scott and Shea!
3 comments:
ohhh i wish i was there!!! love the Villas. GO VANNA!!
LOVE WOF!!!!! that is so fun and so cool....
I wish you had a picture of your buddies that you cuddled up to during the show...
-scott
Post a Comment