Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Killed Mitzy


So for awhile I was totally against posting this, BUT I figured that if I am using this blog as my journal I should probably write all good and bad. About a month ago I totaled Darren's car. His car was a Mitsubishi Gallant so therefore, we named her "Mitzy." Really, I loved this car, she ran pretty good and she was paid for. But after ten years I guess it was her time to go. Good news is that I wasn't hurt and either was the other girl involved with the accident so all is well. Now we are just car shopping for Darren. Hope we can find a good car soon! Take a look what happened to our beloved Mitzy...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Aw poor Mitsy. I'm glad I got to ride in her that one time. Love the tribute to her. Good luck car hunting! If you want a '95 Lexus coupe. . . I've got one with your name on it.

Parker and Brittney said...

mitz is in a better place haha..well maybe not but im glad ur okay. how ru? were coming down for the baby blessing in sept so were excited to all be together again...RE-U-NITED coming soon..
love ya