Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mickey D's Breakfast at Home

I am not ashamed to say it...I LOVE MCDONALDS. I really don't care what anyone else thinks about it. I love their breakfast, their lunch, and dinner. I told Darren the other day, "I should be on the movie Super Size Me because that is how much I love McDonalds." I have a weird passion for food. The "$1 for any size drink" rocks! A couple mornings ago I was craving some Mickeys and I realized that I had everything at home to make a breakfast sandwich. It was bomb to the dig and only took like 5-10 minutes.
-English Muffin
-Bacon
-Egg
-Cheese
-Maybe some Ketchup
SCRUMPTIOUS!

2 comments:

sloan said...

I agree 100% Mickeys rocks.... I LOVE it.... so does gav and Reese... gav says all the time he wants to eat there...

The Andersons said...

haha mickey d's is my life. i yearn for it all day err day. nice job on the homemade mickey d's. ronald would have been proud.