Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day!

We loved spending Labor Day at the lake this year. Darren hasn't been able to go to the lake all summer so he was excited to go out. I LOVE the lake. We went with my whole family (minus the Andersons) and the Crompton bunch. Darren and I wake surfed...he did really well, I did okay. I had only done it one other time about 3 years ago, so it was nice to try it again. Darren loved wake surfing. We swam and chatted while the boys jumped off cliffs (my dad gave Darren the name "Flyin' Hawaiian") and played lots of football. On the way out we hit up some Taco Bell and headed home. We hope to make one more trip out to the lake before the fall gets here!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Whit! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the lake! It reminds me of when we were little and used to go with your fam. You and Darren look like wake surfing pros! We should get together sometime this week. Miss you!

sloan said...

so fun and I love how you posted your pics...

The Andersons said...

So wish I was there! Darrens body is jons inspiration!