Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a BOY!!!

 My favorite! He is just laughing and having a great time!

And this is the picture where you can see his "male parts".

Our ultrasound technician said he was extremely active. It was hard for her to be able to take a couple pictures. He is already acting like his father. Oh boy, I am going to have my hands full! Ha. We love him SO much already. It's kinda crazy. He is my little stud and I can't wait to squeeze his cute little bum and give him kissies! And I think your daddy was the happiest man in the world when you were announced a "BOY"!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats you two! I'm sure a boy will be so much fun!

Uffens Family said...

Whit! Congrats!!!That is such exciting news...Your family needs some more little man cousins :)

MC Lewis said...

Congrats! Its amazing how we are old enough to be having kids.

The Andersons said...

Can't wait to meet my little nephew!! Londy will love him!

melissa said...

Congratulations! Little boys are the best! My little one was active in the womb and it didn't change on the outside so get ready! :) Hope everything goes well for you and your growing family. It's so exciting!!