Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stuff

A couple things on my mind...

  • Today is the last day of my maternity leave. I go back to work tomorrow. Oh, and my manager quit while I have been on maternity leave so I'll be a busy bear picking up his duties as well. Which is actually good, it will make time go by faster. I am so sad to be away from my little man 40 hours a week. I love his tender face. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. I won't cry about it...I don't think.

  • I started to watch a hilarious TV show while on maternity leave...New Girl. Check it out.

  • I can't wait for my sis, Shea, to have her baby in two months. I hope it's a boy (she's not finding out). That would be fun for Jase. 
  • I made a dessert from Pinterest this weekend. Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Cake. It was alright. It sounds better than it tastes.
  • I started tanning this week. Since the sun and heat made me sick during pregnancy, I am albino...no seriously, all I need is the red eyes. I look like milk.
That's all.

No comments: