Darren got me a dozen beautiful red roses and a very, very sweet card.
I love my work. They gave us a red rose and a yummy cupcake. I really do work at the "happiest place".
A little something I got for Darren.
Our sweet little Valentine in his cute little outfit. Thanks Grandma Becci!
We had fabulous Valentine's Day! We did exactly what we like to do...keep it simple and low key. I had work and Darren had school during the day. But, when I got home from work, Darren was standing at the door with a dozen red roses and a card. So sweet. He then had to jet off to school. When he returned I gave him his little treat present and then we headed off to Outback Steakhouse (one of our favorites) where we had reservations. We ordered the Valentines Day special and the filets were divine! Very pleased. Jase was such a good boy. After we got a Red Box and headed home. We ended the night with a movie and cheesecake. Perfect Valentines Day!




1 comment:
That sounds like a super fun Valentines! I can't get over how big Jase is getting! I need to see him soon! He is so adorable! Glad you are loving your new job. Sounds like everything is going great!
Post a Comment