Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Bonding

Before I went to work the other day, I found my little petunia wrapped up in two blankets and all snuggled up. His daddy loves to make sure he is nice and cozy.

 My pumpkin and I just cuddling like no ones biz.

 Darren snapped this shot while the two of us were playing.

Londy Bear and Jaser boy at our favorite place...Target!

I absolutely love being a mom and I LOVE my little boy. Our entire world revolves around him. Before I had a baby I would have never thought of myself as a kid person, but Jaser boy has totally changed that. I can't imagine myself not being a mother now. He is the best! Everyday I get home from work at about 2:20pm and play with Jaser for about 30-45min, then I put him down for his afternoon nap. Once he gets up, we play the rest of the evening in our jammies before bedtime at 8:30pm. Sometimes we go to Target, bake goodies, make dinner, get take-out or visit family/friends. Oh how I love my afternoons/evenings bonding with my babers!

No comments: