Saturday, March 17, 2012
Drama Mama
This mama has had a whirlwind of a week! But, I ain't hatin' on it. Here is how it all went down...Darren got sick on Sunday with a fever and cold. On Wednesday afternoon Jase caught the fever and the cold came after. That being said, I stayed home from work Thursday and Friday. Although it was a lot of work taking care of my sick little man, it was fun to stay home in our jammies and cuddle. He has been so sad and only wants mama. On Thursday we went to the doctor and thank goodness it was not an ear infection. After Darren's midterms on Thursday, he ended up getting a call from a past coworker asking him if he would be interested in a possible job offer. Even though Darren and I had only wanted him to work a part time job so that he could really focus on school, we talked about it and decided that a full time job could be a possibility as well. Friday, Darren received the call that the offer was official and we happily accepted the job. We are thrilled about this new adventure for him and he is excited to be back doing a job he loves. He is now the Project Manager Assistant for APCO Construction. It is so difficult to find a job right now (especially here in LV) so we feel incredibly blessed! Last night I stayed at my parents while Darren had the youth conference trek. My mom is so sweet and got up with sick little Jase and let me sleep all night without any interruption. She also watched him while I went into work today. Thanks mom, I love you! Our Jaser boy is getting better every day and is finally back to sleeping tons. Sweet little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment