Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update and Fasha's Day

 Jase is starting into the separation anxiety phase. When I leave the room for bedtime I sometimes see this and hear, "Mama, mama, mama!" He is so cute.

 Jaser boy's new doctor prescribed him to take breathing treatments and it cleared up his cold and cough in just a couple days. Thank goodness. Love his breathing treatment car.

 Jase's first time standing up (we didn't help him, he got up on his own) while holding on to furniture. You can tell this is his first time because he is holding on for dear life. Haha.

 I went to the store to grab a little treat. I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I bought all three.

 I love my sleeping baby in his big boy jammies.

 Two buds on Father's Day.

 Darren's choice for Father's Day breakfast. Bacon, eggs and rice.

 Papa Rowan, Darren and Jase.


 My parents on Father's Day. They bought J a cute shirt from Alaska!

I sat in the back seat on the way home from dinner and Jase thought it was hilarious and giggle the whole way home.

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

I love the pic of Jase holding on for dear life. He is getting so big!