Living in Las Vegas, summer is probably my least favorite season. Don't get me wrong, I love summer clothes, the lake, a good BBQ, etc. But, the heat here can get a little in tense. With that being said, it's still been a great summer. Here are some new updates on our summertime fun.
I totally forgot to add this picture from Lake Powell this summer. I had so much fun and I love these ladies!
Jaser boy loves frosting and pretty much all food in general. This little boy can eat. He is finally starting to get a little chunk in his legs (up until now it has just been in his cheeks and head).
I absolutely love my Saturday's with my little man. We have so much fun usually going to lunch and grocery shopping (mostly) and sometimes shopping for fun stuff. Still too hot for walks to the park. Although, we are going to go to the splash pad at the park very soon!
Ellie turned 2 years old on July 30th. In honor of her birthday, we gave her a cupcake.
My bath baby!
He is so big and adorable (not biased at all)!
Londyn forced Darren to tickle her leg. Haha once you start you can't stop! She is so funny. Ashton and Jon were in town for Carter's mission farewell and we had such a great weekend. On Friday I called into work and the girls went to lunch and shopping. Later in the evening everyone went over to the Crompton's and the boys played pool basketball while the girls chitchatted. Saturday night we went to dinner and a movie with Shea, Scott, Ashton, Jon and my mom. Sunday was the big farewell, luncheon and open house. We wish Carter well on his mission to Lubbock, TX!
All ready for the farewell!
A son after his own mother. Cookies and Diet Coke...I love him!









No comments:
Post a Comment