Thursday, September 20, 2012
Schoolio isn't that Coolio
Okay, I know that I am 25 years old and still not graduated with my bachelors (yes, very sad), BUT I am getting pretty close. I having been finishing my bachelors degree in Marriage and Family Studies online through BYU-Idaho and I am loving it. Although, this semester is getting a little crazy already and it is only week 2. Oh dear! It's not so much that my classes are hard, but just so busy. I have lots of homework. Ugh. Can I just say one thing? I love BYU-Idaho. It is about a million times better than the schools here in Vegas and that is a big reason I transferred back (also a little cheaper too!). Darren is finishing up his prerequisites CSN here in Vegas and let me tell you...SO disorganized. Apparently UNLV isn't any better. Oh geez. We're in for it. Why didn't we just finish school on time? We were dumb. Now we are kicking ourselves in the bum. Annoying. Oh well, all that matters is that we finish, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment