
Since Darren and I are going to sell all summer long, I told him that it was a must that we take a vacation before we head out for the summer. So as you can imagine, I was stoked when Darren's mission companion invited us to stay with him and his wife in California for a couple days! We drove up Wednesday night and decided to go to Disneyland on Thursday. We had a blast there. The weather was great and the lines weren't too long. I forgot how much I loved Disneyland. We got fast passes to all of our favorite rides and in between we ate churros, went to the Tiki Room, and strolled around the park. I love every single ride. Darren's favorite is Space Mountain. As weird as it sounds, I was grateful to take a trip to Disneyland and not have any kids yet haha!

On Friday, we decided to relax and hit the beach. Before we went to the beach we went to eat at Portillos. Now you have to understand, There are only 2 Portillos outside of the Chicago area and they are both in California. Portillos was one of Darren's favorite places to eat on his mission. He has talked about it numerous times. He says Portillos is like the In N Out of Chicago. So we had to take the 30 minute drive from the beach to eat there. The food was awesome! The best hot dogs and the world's best milkshake on the planet. It was a Chocolate Cake Shake and it has actual chocolate cake in it. Divine! After Portillos, we went to the beach. So relaxing!
3 comments:
I am jealous! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
nice churros pic. i am going to report those shenanagens.
-scott
Okay not fair!!!!!!
I want to go there sooooooooooo
bad! you look so great!!!! skinny and your face is gorgeous!
love you chica
GO TINK GO!!!!
Post a Comment