Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are Moving in 5 days!

We are moving to Dallas, TX in 5 days to sell alarms! I can't believe summer is coming up so fast. We will be there for about 4 months. Then we will be moving back to the LV for school. I am a nervous but Darren can show me the way of summer sales haha. He sold so well last summer and I am so proud of him! Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Shea said...

I am so going to miss you this summer!! I love you and will be excited for you to come!! Hope you make tons and tons; so will deserve it being in that awful humidity heat!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Whitt! I didn't know you were even moving.

Sam and Erin said...

Have fun in Dallas! You are so lucky you guys are leaving.. .I hate finals!! I will miss you this summer! If you get bored come and visit me in Utah! Good Luck with the selling! p.s. If you are selling, don't forget to carry your pepper spray!

Sam and Erin said...

I was very excited in that last comment. As you can tell by all the !!!!!

MC Lewis said...

We have some friends that are moving there to. Have fun!

sloan said...

YAY WHIT AND DAR!
you guys are going to have a blast!
we are excited for you! OF course we will miss your sweet faces! makes lots of mula and then come on back and take us to dinner! ha ha
love you both!
love the haddeis