So...in less than an hour Darren will be 23 years old! I can't believe how time flies. We have already been married a little over 6 months! I am sooo grateful for him. Not only is he the hottest man on earth, but he is the probably the nicest person I have ever met. He would give up anything for someone else and he never puts himself first. I love him so much and I hope he has a VERY Happy Birthday!!!JUST A FEW THINGS I LOVE ABOUT DARREN:
-Spiritual
-Generous
-Puts me before himself
-Does not judge anyone
-Motivated
-Sexy
-Always happy
-Gets excited to see me
-Tolerates my dramaticness
-Can be friends with anyone
-Rarely complains
-Makes me feel like I am the most important thing
-His impersonations
-Ability to cook and clean
-Never gossips and gets mad when I do
-Always trying to better himself
-He is sooooo cute!
2 comments:
I agree about ALL those things! Happy birthday Darren!
you guys are so cute!
O Whit you and Dare Bear are the most precious couple I have ever met! I truly can see when you guys are around each other that you are 100% completely in love! LOVE YOU BOTH
Post a Comment