
So these special pictures are from our birthday and from selling. We kept our birthdays very low key this year. Darren's birthday was on the 24th and mine was the 27th. On Darren's birthday I woke up early and bought him a cake and ice cream. We had to go sell but we went and got dinner that night at Chilis with some friends from the office. It was a lot of fun. On my birthday Darren woke up early and came home with a big bag of m&m's and a donut and a Diet Coke. It was so divine. We had to sale on my birthday too but we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner with friends after and had a blast. Even though we kept it simple this year we definately had a good time!
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! I told Shalee once but give me your e mail again and I will do it for her.
She sent it to ldsyoung@gmail.com
Post a Comment