

At work there was an incentive/contest for the week. There was a prize for the 1st year and experienced rep winners. I was the 1st year winner and I won the X Box. Now, I really don't care all that much about the X Box, (except for the fact that I can stream Netflix from it and Rockband) but Darren wanted one soooo bad! Now that it is MY X Box, it works out perfectly because now I can kick him off whenever he starts to get addicted. It's a beautiful thing. Now, all we need is a TV! Haha.
4 comments:
YAY! I am so glad you won. That is awesome. I wish *I* was the owner of our xbox so I could tell Ty when he can and can't play. I'm just glad he didn't bring it out here.
I love your blog, you guys are so cute!!!
Meg
haha congrats girl!! i hope u guys are having fun!!
LOVE that you won it! You are probably the best sales girl there!
you are probably even beating the boys!
miss you a ton! hope you guys are having fun!
love you
sloan
haha that's so awesome whit!! I love that YOU won it! Miss you guys
Post a Comment