Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update!

So my first few weeks in Dallas were pretty rough! Selling was hard to learn and the people here are different than what I am used to. But, after MUCH MUCH work, I have finally started to get the hang of it! Darren is doing great! He had to get used to the people here as well but he has really done well and I am so proud of him. People here are nice but just different from Vegas. We are starting to pick things up and it looks like we are going to have a pretty good summer! Darren says if I sell 10 in a week I can start looking at dogs! Haha we will see. It is definately humid here and we get TONS of mesquito bites. But other than that, we are liking it here. We have met so many friends and it's been a great experience for us to be able to work together! When we aren't working (which is rarely), you can usually find us watching Netflix. Lately our favorite show has been SURVIVORMAN. If you haven't checked it out, you should. It's very interesting and I promise you will like it and your husband will love it. It is not in my top 5 favorite shows yet, but it might be heading there. Anyway, until next time...

No comments: