
Because of certain reasons, Darren and I decided to finish the summer selling in Philadelphia. It was a 24 hour drive from Dallas. We made the whole drive without any stops. We ate in the car and we only stopped to get gas and use the restroom. We each only slept about 3 hours. Needless to say, we were EXHAUSTED when we arrived. Since we gave the company short notice of our arrival, they put us up in a hotel for last night and we move into our apartment today. I was so happy that we were able to just relax in the hotel for the night because after little sleep and a very long drive, we were not ready to unpack. Last night we went and met a lot of the people we will be working with. Most are all married, which will be really fun for us. Everyone was really nice and so welcoming. We are excited to start selling and hopefully we will kill it out here!
P.S. Above is a picture of how Darren likes to sleep in the car...with the seatbelt smashed up against his face. Haha.
3 comments:
Way to go Youngs! Just moving right along!
you guys rock the house down for driving that whole way without stopping!
good for you! Good luck and make some mulaaa will ya???
love you and miss you!
Okay
#1 you are gorgeuos and you need to model when you get home
#2 you and darren are seriously troopers for the work you do.
#3 thanks for all the compliments.
#4 zane is looking good! he is my baby boy or as you would spell it boi right???
#5 reese and gav have both graduated college and are off to study abroad. maybe one day you can see them and say hi.
#6 I miss the talks and how hilarious you are.
#7 I want to go to port with you.
#8 everytime I hear the word doughnut or see doughnuts or diet coke I think of lar lar
Shoot I laughed right when your blogged appeared. I bet Darren slept like a champ.. So I'm curious as to why you had to move. But I hope all goes good in
Philly. It sounds like you two are having fun.
Post a Comment