Sunday, June 14, 2009

Red Sox and Phillys Game!





We were lucky to get tickets to the Phillys vs. Red Sox game! Of course the game was at the Phillys statium but we were cheering for the Red Sox (Darren's favorite team). As you can see I am sporting the gray and red and Darren is wearing his Boston hat. The Phillys fans did not appreciate it. Haha. The sad news is that we lost...but we still had a lot of fun! We ate italian sasuages from "Hatfield Grill." I felt that good about eating there because of the similarity between my maiden name and "Hatfield Grill." Anywho, we had a great time and we were happy to see the Red Sox play!

2 comments:

Ryan and Shalee said...

It looks like you are having so much fun. I'm jealous!!

Linzie said...

Whit, you are sooo close to us!!! You two should come down and see DC and stay with us!!!!