Sunday, July 12, 2009

Getting Our Bronze On!

From working this job, we have the WORST farmer's tans you have ever seen. No joke. It looks ridiculous. So every Sunday (our only day off) we have committed ourselves to lay out and try and even out our tan. It was so relaxing and I look forward to doing this every week. I think I might even start to read the Twilight Series while I lay out. I want to see what all the hype is about! Until next time...

4 comments:

Jake & Candice Root said...

What a big move! I hope you guys are getting some sight seeing in with all your travels! We wish you guys were going to be in utah for the 24th! But keep workin' hard!

Colby and Anna said...

haha thats awesome! I remember when colb had that exact tan line although it really hasn't changed since! :)

Ryan and Shalee said...

You will get addicted to the books. I thought they were retarded but then I got hooked. I also wish you were coming. You will be missed.

sloan said...

Well I read almost the entire first book of Twilight and am still waiting to see what all the hype is about. I have not gotten hooked and actually don't really care to finish the book! But I really tried.... I wanted to like it because everyone else has been obsessed with them. Perhaps I will have to try and read it again. Miss you and love you