
We went to New York City for our last day of the summer on the east coast. We had a lot of fun. I really liked NY, but I do have to say that it is really dirty and really crowded! But we enjoyed eating New York pizza, buying a purse off the street, and of course seeing Wicked. The play was so good! I loved the music and the acting. I wish I could have seen more Broadway shows while we were there. Even Darren thought the show was pretty good. We did like NYC but we still love Vegas way more and we are so excited to be home!
2 comments:
Whitnee, at least you were able to be in NYC instead of Boston...poor Darren has such bad taste in baseball! I am jealous of you guys though! That's cool you were there!
girl!!! we have a blog now, and i put you as one like a link or somthing on my blog, so hit us up!
Post a Comment