Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!



We had such a great Labor Day weekend. I wish I would have taken pictures. I actually stole these from Anna and I am so glad she took some! It was SO nice to have our friends in town again. The Andersons came and brought with them Sara and Jared, (who were so fun) and the Winders came too! Saturday we went swimming at the Andersons and later had a BBQ, went to the mall, to U Swirl, and then to the strip. I can't wait for them all to move back to Vegas. I miss having them here.
On Monday my family had a swim party at my parents and it was a blast! I wish we would have taken some pictures. We ordered pizza and played games in the pool. It was so nice to get together with family. I just wish that Ash and Jon were there as well!

5 comments:

sloan said...

Yeah thanks for the pizza! You guys are so sweet and we had a fun time! Love you

Andre and Lexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andre and Lexi said...

I didnt know so many people had blogs! Just another way to creep :)

Tuttles said...

you be looking bomb in that pic gurllll. there goes my BG just doing that thing

Tuttles said...

and tell sloan to let me be invited to creep her blog. i love gavin, i want to stare at him