Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend in Utah!




Over the weekend, we went to Utah. We had so much fun. I wish the trip could have been longer. We were there less than 48 hours! Way too short. We arrived on Friday at about 5pm. We stayed at Kristin and Jake's townhome (Darren's sister and her soon to be fiance). It was such a nice home! Later that night we went to Darren's mission reunion. It was nice to hear about Darren as a missionary from all of his mission buddies. It made me appreciate him more than I already do. After the reunion we went to Tucano's (I don't know how to spell it) for dinner with Kristin and Jake. It was so good and I suggest it to anyone. After dinner we all went to Brittney and Parker's to hang out and catch up with all of our friends. So good to see them again!
Saturday Kristin and Jake woke up and made us breakfast sandwiches which were divine. Kenzi picked me up and we met Ashton for lunch at Kneaders. That was my first time eating there and I was impressed. IKEA was our next stop. I wish so badly that we had one here in Vegas. Then Kenzi had work and Ash and I hung out at her apartment until the boys got out of Preisthood session. Once we got picked up we went to the Anderson's RV and they made us dinner and we played games. It was so fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures because we really did have such a fun trip! Until next time...

1 comment:

Tuttles said...

I WISH I WAS THERE THAT WEEKEDND WITH YOU GUYS!!