Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eyelash Extensions by Sloan!

I know I have a bad camera and it doesn't do it justice BUT I got Eyelash Extensions from my sister in law Sloan! I love them! I NEVER have to put on ANY mascara and I wear less make up. They last for about 3 weeks and then you go and get them filled again. They are AWESOME! It takes like 10 min off from getting ready. Sloan is so good. She is certified and is a make up artist as well. I would reccomend her to anyone. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you her number! I promise they are totally worth it (and I am way cheap haha) They look really natural as well!

3 comments:

Tuttles said...

mmm girl you be looking good

Linzie said...

My cousin in Florida gets hers done and they are awesome! Sometimes she gets some hot pink ones mixed in there and they are way cute!! Good job Sloan!

Colby and Anna said...

i love them! ya i might have to get me some of those!!