Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Anniversary Celebration!



Since Darren was sick over our anniversary, we celebrated it this weekend. Darren surprised me with a pedicure and tickets to Lion King! I was sooo excited! The show was the best show I've seen yet. I loved it even more than Wicked! The costumes and acting and music was so good. It is insane how much work, money, and time went into this production. I was very impressed. I reccomend it to anybody considering seeing it. Right before going to the show Darren told me he had another present for me. I asked what it was and he told me that he got us a room at the Green Valley Ranch Hotel. So fun! The beds there were incredibly comfortable. We slept like babies. The best part for us was going to the food court and getting burgers, smoothies, and shakes and taking them to our room and eating them in bed while watching a movie! So relaxing. I am so grateful that I have the best husband ever. He gives the best gifts!

5 comments:

sloan said...

YAY!!!! I am glad you guys liked Lion King!!! Zane and I need to go!

Tuttles said...

im jeal.... i wanted to see lion king so bad!!!! I am happy for my BG though, my BG deserves to have a lion if she wants one

Chelsea Blair said...

I can't believe it has been a year! Time flies! You guys are too cute. I love Green Valley Ranch.

Jake & Candice Root said...

I seriously can't believe you guys have been married for 1 year already! Man time flies! Oh yeah we still haven't even met Darren! That's even worse! You two are darling though!

Tuttles said...

ps.... I miss my BG