We had soooo much fun and I can't wait to go back again someday. SF was one of my favorite cities I have visited so far. It was so cute and we walked almost everywhere. The food was awesome and we had great friends as well. Thank you Anderson's for planning this fun trip for all of us!
Monday, December 28, 2009
San Francisco!
For Colby's birthday his parents got him 49ers tickets for all of his close friends. We were so excited to get the tickets and head up to SF for the weekend. We drove there with Brittney, Parker, Jenn, and Josh. We had such a fun drive. We played games a lot of the way and the girls read magazines and the boys talked summer sales. Haha. It only took us about 9 hrs to get there and time flew in the car!
Once we arrived in SF we headed to the Wharf to get some sea food. So good!
The next morning we went to the 49ers game in a limo! We loved it.
Darren and I in the limo.
With the Andersons before the big game!
Darren and Colby out on the field. They snuck down there and almost got kicked out. They are die hard 49ers fans.
The whole crew after the game. The girl that took this messed up a bit.
I couldn't get this rotated correctly, but we are in front of the "Mrs. Doubtfire" house!
Alcatraz is behind us on the island.
Behind us is the Golden Gate Bridge. Look very closely haha.
Right before heading to the airport we ran into Darren's mission companion and his wife. Small world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!! SF looks so fun!!! I want to go bad!!! you are so pretty and I love all the pics... you are soooooo pretty!
Post a Comment