--We also had a great New Years Eve because we found out on that day that our house was approved and we will be closing on Jan. 31st. Very happy and so grateful to my parents for allowing us to stay in their home while finding our own home.
--Our soon-to-be little home!--Some of my goals for the New Year:
Save money
Make money
Get school done or almost done
To be a good wife
To keep our house clean
To keep our house clean
Learn to cook new and healthy food
Prepare myself for a family
Read my scriptures everyday (even when I am so tired I can't see straight ha)
Magnify my church calling
Not gain ANY weight haha
--Hope everyone has a GREAT 2010!
4 comments:
Love the new place so excited for you!!! We will have a kegger to break it in at your "housewarming" party!!
girl!!!! your house rocks, and some of your goals are ridic... dont gain any weight? girl please, put some meat on those bones
Yea for new homes that we can paint any color we want!!! We find out where we are going next month and then we start the search for our new home!!!!
YAY!!!! you are in your new house!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment