Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ashton's Bridal Shower!

Aunt Patti, Jace, and Me

Lana, Kenzi, Me, Sadie, Erin

All the girls being dead sexy.

My fam. Love them.

Goofy pic. I wasn't ready for it yet.

--Ashton's shower was a blast! We had it at my Aunt Joni's house and she had it decorated SO cute! It was all in purples and yellows. Ashton was pretty good at playing the bubble gum game. She knows Jon pretty well. I was hoping she would do worse than I did at my shower, but she didn't haha. During the shower me, Shea, Sloan, JayCee, and Kenzi all came down wearing thugish costumes and had a dance and lyrics to "Doncha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hott Like Ash." It was hilarious. Sorry I stole these pics from Kenzi and Erin so I don't have any pictures of it. It was all a good time. I love my sis and I know she enjoyed her shower!

1 comment:

sloan said...

what a fun day!!!!! you look so pretty and I can't wait for the wedding... it's going to be fun!!!