
--We moved into our new house and LOVE it! We spent a couple days painting...and then painting over it because I hated it, but we found the right color and it looks really good (thanks to family and friends for helping us paint). I would post pictures of it but my battery on my camera broke so we have to get a new one. So as soon as we get that fixed I will post some. We have the best family and friends for all of their help! We are so blessed to have them in our lives.
--February has been a very busy month. I am still working at Wells and Darren is starting preseaon sales for Insite Pest Control. He will be going out with them this summer leaves in about 6-8 weeks and I will miss him tons! But, hopefully it will be worth it when he gets home in August. And I will visit as much as I can.
A FEW THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEAR FUTURE
~My sister's shower in a week and a half
~Get finished with my classes because I hate them this semester
~Ashton's wedding weekend
~Our Birthdays (D-4/24 W4/27)
~The joy of summer sells paychecks haha
~The Bachelorette
~My sister's shower in a week and a half
~Get finished with my classes because I hate them this semester
~Ashton's wedding weekend
~Our Birthdays (D-4/24 W4/27)
~The joy of summer sells paychecks haha
~The Bachelorette
2 comments:
I want to see pictures of your cute house! Cause I know you will have decorated it super cute. Miss you!
IM STOKED for ALLY~~~~~ yay for the bachloroette
Post a Comment