-----An old picture from one of Darren's favorite places to eat--It is Darren's 24th Birthday, so I figured I would give him a little shout out (even though he rarely gets on this)! Here are twenty-four things I love about DarBear:
1. How 95% of the time he has the house clean and doesn't complain about cleaning it
2. He tries his very hardest to give me what I want in life
3. He NEVER complains when he feels sick (which in his case can be very painful)
4. He loves to cuddle every night before bed but not while we sleep
5. If I ask a favor from him, he does it without complaining
6. He always compliments me and others...most guys tend to not do that very well
7. He is very spiritual and teaches me tons
8. He has allowed me to get over almost every fear I have AKA standing up for my beliefs
9. I feel TOTALLY comfortable in front of him..more than I have with anyone else
10. He is a good listener and usually always takes my side (even if he knows I am wrong)
11. He never tries to change me
12. Love his impersonations (I know I have said that before, but they are hilarious)
13. He knows when anyone is upset or sad and comforts them
14. He is usually quick to say sorry and admits when he is wrong
15. He always puts others before himself
16. He likes to just kiss sometimes
17. Loves me the same if I am stinky and ugly or all dressed up
18. Thinks I am the most beautiful in the temple
19. He likes when I sing and dance hideous
20. He gives me a kiss when I walk in the door
21. He is willing to help without being asked to do so
22. He is so sweet to my family
23. He tries his hardest to like holidays as much as I do
24. He is SO CUTE!
1 comment:
thats sweet girl. happy birthday darbear
Post a Comment