So I am stupid and didn't take any pictures! Don't ask me why...I am just super lazy sometimes when it comes to taking pictures. Anywho, we both have had great birthdays this year. Here is how it went:
---Darren's Birthday (24th): He woke up to a big poster board card I made him with pictures of him attached to it and his presents. I got him some shirts and they are pretty cute if I do say so myself. We ate breakfast and just lounged for a couple hours. Then he went to play some golf with some friends. Came home and we went to a wedding reception and then got some sushi. Yum!
---My Birthday (27th): I woke up and Darren went and got me some donuts and chocolate milk. We hung out for a couple hours and then got ready for the day. We went to lunch at Enzo's, one of my faves and then he took me shopping. I got some cute stuff that I am excited about. After we came home and played a game of Monopoly on the XBox and then went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, another one of my faves.
-We are so grateful for all of the birthday wishes and gifts! We have the best family and friends ever!!!
3 comments:
happy bday twin/iss! i updated my blog..check it out. i need your help on this thing though. i don't get it.
I love you and you are such a good wife!!!!
You two are so sweet happy late birthday!
Post a Comment