Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FHE

For FHE on Monday my sweet, angelic parents came over to my house to help give it a little face lift. My dad hung my pictures and changed my porch light while my mom cleaned and decorated with cute stuff for the end tables and coffee table. We also went to In-N-Out together. I love them soooo much! This is how it turned out. The rooms look a lot more like a home and I love it!




4 comments:

Shea said...

very cute. love it. mom and dad are awesome.

The Andersons said...

soooo freaking cute!! i can't wait till my apt is all decorated. i wish mom was here to do it for me! love the rents. in-n-out sounds soo good right now.

sloan said...

love it.... it looks sooo good.... and ashton would say at 8:16 am that in-n-out sounds good.....

also you look sooo amazing in the pic above your bed.... wow... model

Tuttles said...

ya thats bomb girl. uh ash, you right gurl.... I would love in and out right about now... uhhh. I love in n out. and i love my BG