I have been incredibly blessed with amazing parents that taught me correct principles both spiritually and temporally. They are so generous and have really taught me hard work. They have taught me not to be too sensitive and not to take offense. They have taught me also how to work hard and spend little. If you save for a rainy day, there won't be a rainy day. They are so loving and kind and I would be no where without them.

Darren's parents are so good to both of us. They have been so giving to us throughout our marriage. They honestly treat me like I am one of their own. They would be there for me if I needed it in no time. I am so grateful that I married into the family that I did. they have taught me to have tons of faith and look for the best in everyone.
We love our parent's and all that they do for us!
2 comments:
Love the rents! Angels!
you are such a good daughter in law and a good daughter..... love you
Post a Comment