Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lake Powell 2010!

I was SO glad I was able to go to Lake Powell this year even though it was only for 2 days. It was a blast. I wish I could have stayed longer. I hate that I am still in school. I should have been more serious about it before instead of playing. I love play time and hate when school gets in the way of it! Anyway, we had so much fun going to Dangling Rope and getting ice cream, eating such good food and treats, playing games, and of course the annual JWAK (JayCee, Whitnee, Ashton, Kenzi) 4 solemn skiers at the same time, off the same boat. I must say, that is quite the accomplishment! I loved every second of Lake Powell. There are only 2 things that would have made the trip WAY better...#1 if the trip was one or two days longer and #2 if Darren could have been there with me! He has never been to Lake Powell with me and I can't wait for the summer that he gets to go. Always a great time in the LP!

3 comments:

Shea said...

Loved it! Thanks for watching Hadlee you are the BEEST sister in the whole wide world!!

sloan said...

so glad you had fun!!!! I dont ever want to miss lake powell ever ever again... love ya

The Andersons said...

LP is the coolest place on earth no doubt!