Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun Facts About Us (I stole this from the Winders)!


FAVE CHILDHOOD BAND

W: *NSYNC
D: Simple Plan (one of many)

FAVE TV SHOW

W: The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad, Lost, The Office, Criminal shows
D: Lost and The Office

CRAZIEST SCAR

W: On my foot from getting run over by a car in preschool
D: On his stomach from surgery

WORST DATING EXPERIENCE

W: A guy asked me out to get ice cream. He acted like he was so rich...he then asked me to order the smallest ice cream size because he had a coupon for it.
D: Says he never had a really bad one.

FUNNEST PRANKS

W
: In college we put tons of laxatives in our guy friend's drinks. They were running to the bathroom all night.
D: In high school he and his friends put a big bag of dog poop on a girl's door step and then lit it on fire.

FAVE FOODS

W: Mexican, Boneless Buffalo Wings, Sandwiches, Sushi
D: Hawaiian, Steak, Sushi

WE'VE NEVER

Broken Any Bones
Had nice phones (ours are honestly the cheapest ones out there)

PEP PEEVES

W: Vain people. When people eat my food without asking.
D: When the bathroom stalls are taken. MTV. Obama.

MISSIONS

W: Hopefully one day when we're old.
D: Chicago South mission from 2005-2007

PHOBIAS

W: Needles. Scorpions. Snakes. Spiders.
D: Snakes. Transsexuals.

WE WANT TO BE BETTER AT


Getting done with school! We suck at it...but we are working on it.

THINGS WE WANT TO TRY

Swim with the dolphins. Zip lining. Scuba diving. Safari ride.

MOST DESIRED PLACE TO VACA


W: South Africa
D: Tahiti

FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR

W: Fall- Crisp air. Harvest smells. Anniversary. Good food.
D: Summer- Swimming. BBQs. (Hasn't spent a summer home in 5 years)

FUN THINGS IN 2010


Bought a house. Ashton & Jon's wedding weekend. Trips to Indianapolis. Getaway to Chicago. Possibly a new car and maybe a trip to California???

4 comments:

The Andersons said...

That was a cute idea. I might steal it. and jon also has a phobia of transexuals.

sloan said...

okay so I should steal it too.... its fun to have on record and to read... love you

Chelsea Blair said...

Whitnee! I'm stealing it too! Also, I was that girl that Darren lit the poop on! hahaha, just kidding, but I think I remember that going around the school. One of the many things. P.S. I have the cheapest phone too. People literally ask me how old it is. I like being the only one with a flip phone!

Tyson and Danielle said...

i loved this!! i loved learning more about you guys!! super cute. i am going to steal it like all of the others.