Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A New Addition to the Fam!


So...for the past couple weeks this lady that comes into my work has told us that she was GIVING away pure maltese puppies. She just wanted to know they would go to good families. So I FINALLY convinced Darren to let me get one and we were able to take her home today. I love her already, she is the cutest thing you have ever seen! We named her Ellie because we love the movie Up and when the little old man says, "What are we gonna do now, Ellie?" I don't know why but we always say that line. We just think it's funny. So that is where we got the name from. Anywho, how cute is she???!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

She is seriously adorable! What a sweetie. I can't wait to meet her. I would want Roger to meet her too, but he would run away in the opposite direction, terrified. Dogs are fun, you guys are the cutest little family. Congrats! Can't wait to read about how the potty training goes :)

sloan said...

sooooo cute.... love love her...

The Andersons said...

ELLIE GURLLLL!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO GET INTO MY ARMS IMMEDIATELY!!!