One of my favorite church songs (my sister plays the prettiest piano duet to this song).TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE SUNDAYS:
1. Church (obviously)
2. I eat WHATEVER I want (always make sure we are stalked up on Saturday night)
3. Getting together with family
4. Pajamas on directly after church
5. Movie Madness
6. Pull out the board games
7. Cuddling and Baking good treats
8. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc. in the morning (except fast Sundays)
9. NO cleaning allowed at our house
10. We do what we want, when we want!
2 comments:
love sundays!!! except the fact that the next day is monday and i have to go to gay work.
obsessed with sunday... best day of the week no doubt! my favorite (on your list as number 10) I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT. except I always have so much hw
Post a Comment