Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy 2 Year Anno!

Dinner. After we went home and watch "Date Night"

Goodies from each other (side note: I know that I spelled 'truly' wrong...oops).

Our Anniversary present to each other (actually pretty much just for me but don't kid yourself, Darren LOVES her).


Yes, it's true. Today is our 2 year anniversary! It is strange that two years ago I was putting on my wedding dress and heading to the temple. I was so nervous and anxious. Darren on the other hand, didn't have a nervous bone in his body and slept in without taking any sleeping pills at all. It's kinda weird it worked out that way because in all reality, he usually gets stressed out way easier than I do. We have loved married life so far. I didn't realize how much fun I would have. Before we got married we thought we were as opposite from each other as you can get. Since we have been married we have realized how similar we are to each other. Our views and opinions on things have totally merged together and we definitely work well as a team. It is weird how the longer you are married the more you start to act like your spouse. But, I do love that part about marriage. Darren acts like a tough cookie sometimes, but when push comes to shove I know that he would do anything to make me happy. He is truly the love of my life. I love his charitable, nonjudgmental attitude. He only takes what he needs and gives everything else away. I love him. Two years down...eternity to go!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe your beautiful wedding was two years ago. . . time flies! You guys are so perfect for each other! Side note- Can't wait to hang out when I get back to vegas

Holly said...

Congrats Whitnee!!! I am so Happy for you!

sloan said...

I agree you start to become like eachother... I love it... happy happy day... im happy that you got your little puppy and all is well with her... love you