
Just us girls at Kenzi's Bridal Shower who attended BYU-Idaho. Good times.

A bunch of the girls at Kenzi's shower. The bridesmaids and my mom, grandma, and aunt put on the shower. The theme was a "classroom" because Kenzi is an elementary school teacher. It was sooo cute and I think she really liked it. Maybe I will post pictures of the decorations later. We had a blast!

We went to the lake a few weeks ago. We wanted to make one last trip before it got too cold. It started to storm on us right as we were leaving. It was fun to drive in the boat with a storm rolling in. Good times in the neighborhood.

With Darren working at Sears we get a few perks...like a nice new Samsung Refrigerator! Yes, I am weirdly excited about this purchase because I love some good fresh ice with my drinks. I love our fridge and can't wait for our next future purchase...a grill!
2 comments:
you love your fridgey poo!!! can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Congrats on the new fridge! Samsung fridges rock! I am oddly obsessed with ours too. We got it from Sears too! I have really missed it this summer. . . I am so weird, but if we move I really want to bring it with us.
Post a Comment