Monday, November 29, 2010

Update

Well, not too much has gone on since I last posted. But, there have been a couple of exciting things. Here they are:1. Remember how I said that I love how Darren works at Sears?? Welp, I still do! We finally bought a TV (after being married over 2 years). Sloan gave us a free one that someone in her ward was giving away and we used that one until now. It is very nice to have our very own. We love it. The picture is so bright and clear.



2. This pretty little lady got her first grooming at PetSmart. She was so good and she looks so pretty. She hated her bows and took them out 5 min after these pictures were taken.

3. Thanksgiving with the Youngs. Such good food and company! Pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Ellie is sooo sweet! I love her bows. She is an angel gurl.

Erin said...

I love Ellie! Can't wait to meet her! You should check out Lulu's Salon and Spaw for her next visit. It is so so cute, and cheaper than Petsmart. It is right by Wendy's off Green Valley Parkway by the Maxx. I'm back in town now. We really need to do lunch before I have to lug a baby around with me :)