Friday, December 31, 2010

December Time

Christmas was lovely this year. This year was supposed to be spent with my family but my family decided awhile ago to spend Christmas in San Diego. It didn't work out with our work schedules, so we stayed home and spent Christmas with the Youngs. We had a great time. We are so grateful for our families and friends and all that they do for us. I didn't take any pictures so I will have to have Dorinda email me her pictures. So stay tuned for those.

I have had work off from the 28th-2nd and let me tell you...I AM LOVING IT. I have been able to clean the whole house, do my returns and exchanges, and spend time with family. It has been great. I also decided that with me being off work for 6 days I should probably get my dog spayed. So yesterday we took her in to get "fixed". Sad day, but she is a trooper and doing good. Everything is going well and we can't wait for a New Years Eve celebration tonight!

(Ellie after getting spayed)

No comments: