
I love Christmas time. I really don't give a rat's bum about the presents. I love all of the other stuff about this special time of year. Here is my list of my favorite "gifts":
- Colored Christmas lights. I prefer them over white lights.
- Michael Buble's "Let it Snow!" Christmas CD. ('My Grown Up Christmas List' is my favorite track)
- Pumpkin Spice Eggnog is DIVINE.
- "Home Alone" is hilarious and makes me laugh every time I watch it.
- Christmas scents. I love every kind...cinnamon, apple, pine tree, pumpkin, etc.
- "It's A Wonderful Life" get's me every time. I love the movie. It reminds me of my mom.
- Speaking of my mom...I love her homemade cinnamon rolls that she makes every Christmas!
- Randy Travis' "An Old Time Christmas" is probably my favorite Christmas CD. It reminds me of when I was little and my family would decorate our house while listening to this CD over and over again. We did this tradition last year while we were living at my parent's house.
- "The Family Man" is most likely my favorite Christmas movie. I love the story line and it makes me want to cry every time I watch it.
- I love my amazing in-laws! They are so sweet to me and treat me like their own. I am SO lucky to have them in my life and they have taught me so much.
- I love my family so much! They are so special to me and I know I can go to them with anything. They make me laugh so hard and I know that they truly love me and are there whenever I need them.
- My husband is my other half. He is working 2 jobs right now and attending school. I really miss him lately and feel as though I never see him. But, I am so grateful for his sacrifices. He rarely complains. He is a good man. He brings me joy.
- More than anything, I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would have nothing. I am grateful for this time of year to celebrate His birth. I am eternally grateful for the Atonement. It is the greatest gift I could ever receive. I love Him. I really do, and I want to draw closer to Him every day.
I hope all have a very Merry Christmas! I love this time of year and hope to keep my mind aware of the true meaning of Christmas.
4 comments:
i seriously love all those things!! i need to watch Family Man and It's a Wonderful Life soooo bad!! CHRISTMAS ROCKS!
Yes LOVED the post!! Ash we will watch the when you get here
Whit and Darren I loved the blog. You are the BEST couple in the world.
love mom
CHRISTMAS ROCKS! I totes agree with everything you said, except.... I do really like presents.
Post a Comment